It is the company or organization which is delivering meticulous products of different brands and has proved to be in the mainstream since years. Though there are some factors which hamper the overall growth of a brand or association yet they have continued to maintain the legacy to be resonant with the pacing mass. Their raw materials have lead the world to an economized era where fashion and beauty have became the to-do slangs to go along with.
Perpetually these multi-diverse shelters has turned the world into a home of comfortable stuff which creates a sense of inflation in other industries too. Some of the rare beauty companies are listed below:
- Sephora-Sephora is a French multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products. Featuring nearly 340 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora Collection, Sephora offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance, nail colour, beauty tools, body lotions and haircare.The company was founded in Limoges in 1970 and is currently based in Paris. Sephora is owned by luxury conglomerate LVMH as of 1997.
- Braun-Braun GmbH is a German consumer products company founded in 1921 and based in Kronberg im Taunus. The company is particularly well known for its industrial product design from the mid-20th century which included electric shavers and record players. From 1984 until 2007, Braun was a wholly owned subsidiary of The Gillette Company, which had purchased a controlling interest in the company in 1967. Braun is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, which acquired Gillette in 2005.
- Rare Beauty- Rare Beauty sells make-up products for the face, lips and the eyes. Some items are blush(cream and liquid) , lipstick(liquid, cream, gloss and balm), foundation ,concealer, liquid eyeliner and highlighter. They also sell tools such as make-up brushes, mirrors and a sponge.
- Febreze- a sponge Febreze is an American brand of household odor eliminators manufactured by Procter & Gamble. It is sold in North America, South America, Europe , Africa, Asia, Australia , and New Zealand. First introduced in test markets in March 1996, the fabric refresher product has been sold in the United States since June 1998, and the line has since branched out to include air fresheners (Air effects),plug-in oil(Noticeable) , scented disks (Scent stories), odor-eliminating candles , and automotive air fresheners. The name Febreze is a portmanteau of the words “fabric” and “breeze”.
- Kylie Cosmetics–Kylie Cosmetics, LLC is an American cosmetics company founded by Kylie Jenner. The company began selling Kylie Lip Kits, a liquid lipstick and lip liner set, on November 30, 2015. Formerly known as Kylie Lip Kits, the company was renamed Kylie Cosmetics. In 2018, Forbes reported the company was valued at $800 million, and in March 2019, valued the company at $900 million. Coty, Inc. bought a 51% controlling stake in the company for $600 million in November 2019, valuing the company at approximately $1.2 billion. However, in early 2020 Forbes reported—citing documentation from the City deal—that Kylie Cosmetics had overvalued itself.
Evolving these companies will soon market their brands with the notion of ‘Chasing the unexpected’.