There are many fashion brands across the globe but only a few are immensely publishing the authority of audience and gaining exposures around the country.
These brands are the massive reasons why we generally encounter designed and fashionable attires, models manifest their unique aura on the stage and the serenity that these clothes put on. Embarked under some name, they are carrying forward the legacy of conventional and contemporary dresses and has created a lot more impact in the fashion industry. Some of the top brands are listed below:
- Gucci is an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence, Tuscany, in 1921.Nowadays, under the romantic and eclectic direction of Alessandro Michele, Gucci’s bags are redefining the designer market for the 21st century.
2. More commonly known as Dior, Christian Dior SE is a French luxury fashion house controlled and chaired by the French businessman Bernard Arnault, who also heads LVMH, the world’s largest luxury group.This brand sells shoes and clothing, while haute couture is under the Christian Dior Couture division.
3. Nike is an American multinational corporation designing, manufacturing, and marketing footwear, apparel, and accessories. Nike’s presence in the top fashion brands of 2022 is justified by its revenue, celebs collaborations, and above all, the growing customer love and demand.
4. Versace is an Italian luxury fashion company founded by Gianni Versace in 1978.The brand’s logo is the head of Medusa, a Greek mythological figure .Gianni Versace chose Medusa as the logo because she made people fall in love with her, and they had no way back.
5. Jacquemus was launched by Simon Porte Jacquemus when the designer was only 19 years old. Credited with bringing ‘freshness’ to the French fashion scene, Simon’s collections are deconstructed, surrealist, and often ‘NSFW.’
6. PRADA is an Italian fashion house founded 1913 by leather producer Mario Prada. The company specializes in leather bags, travel accessories, shoes, ready-to-wear, perfumes, and other fashion accessories. It is known for its style, design, and color.
7. Calvin Klein is an American fashion house that was established in the year 1968 by designer Calvin Richard Klein. The clean lines and spare shapes of the brand’s designs extend to women’s and men’s sportswear, jeans, shoes, underwear, fragrance, accessories, and products for the home. The brand exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic touch to the appearances.